THE APPLICATION RANGE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
2BE1 series liquid ring vacuum pumps and compressors are manufactured by our company integrating with advanced technology of the imported pumps from abroad. It has high efficiency and economic power consumption.
These series products is single stage and single action structure, it has many advantages, such as compact structure, convenient maintenance, reliable running, high efficiency and economical powers consumption.
Comparing with the SK, 2SK, SZ series water ring vacuum pumps, the 2BE series products are the ideal replacements pump due to its high vacuum, low power consumption, and steady running reliability.
The main advantages of 2BE1 series products:
- All the bearings are the imported brand like NSK or NTN to ensure the precise orientation and the high stability during the working of the pump.
- The material of the impeller is QT400 nodular iron or stainless steel to ensure the stability when the pump works under the rigorous condition and can extend the lifetime of the pump.
- The casing is made of steel or stainless steel plates to extend the lifetime.
- The shaft sleeve is made of stainless steel to improve the lifetime of the pump 5 times than the normal material.
- The V-belt pulley (when the pump is driven by belt) is used the high precise pulley with taper bushing to keep the reliability of the pump and extend its life. And it is also easy for assembling and disassembling.
- The coupling is used to drive the pump directly. The flexible part connecting the two half coupling is made of polyurethane that makes the pump more reliable.
- The unique design to set the separator above the pump saves the space and decreases the noise efficiently.
- All the parts are cast by the resin sands that make the pump surface very smooth. It is not necessary to cover the surface of the pumps with putty and gives out the heat efficiently.
The mechanical seals (optional) are used the imported brand like John crane or Bergman to avoid the leakage when the pump works for a long time.
|Notes: the above curve is obtained under the following conditions
1. Discharge pressure is 1013mbar.
2. saturated air temperature is 20℃
3. The operating liquid temperature is 15℃
4. Allowance tolerance is ±10%
|Model||Speed(RPM)||Shaft power (kW)||Motor (kW)||Limit Vacuum (mbar)||Suction Capacity m3/h|